1. Employee card
    • Employee card is a permission for both – living and working. No other visa is necessary.
    • For those who can get employment contract in the Czech Republic.
    • You become a part of the Public Health & Social insurance system.
  2. Business visa and trade license
    • With the Business visa, you become a self-employed person.
    • Trade License gives you a permission to legally work in the Czech Republic.
    • You need to register yourself for social insurance and taxes. You also need to manage yourself the health insurance.

Read and learn about both options, to better understand both ways and how to reach either employee card or business visa.